Book A BED
Or not really a bed.. but a mattress in a shared room! it's a "sovesal" in a neighbor house to the party. Be quick, will fill up quickly!
a Camping option is also available. (you bring tent)
We are hosting a festival, to celebrate the fact that we both have/are turning 30. We have booked the best bands, chefs, and DJs, and we are inviting our best friends: you. We invite you to the the beautiful old mansion turned art residency Palazzo Stabile in Castelletto Molina, Piedmonte, Italy, for our two day birthday extravaganza. We are so happy to have booked some of our favorite musicians to celebrate with us, and we hope to see you there ♥
The Hanged Man (SE)
Joe Davolaz (SE)
More acts and DJs to be announced shortly.
"WOW THIS SOUNDS GREAT HOW DO I BOOK MY PLACE AT THIS AMAZING EVENT?"
1. Book a flight to Italy.
2. RSVP on this page that you are coming: http://www.invaderace.com/party
3. Book a SHARED PARTY DORM in village, HOTEL in nearby village or TENT in our festival camping.
(more info below)
IMPORTANT: places fill up quickly, so do this sooner rather than later.
We will sell food and drinks at cheapo prices, so don’t worry about the good things in life, we will provide.
The dorm beds are now fully booked but we have fixed another neighbor house, where you can sleep on a mattress in a shared room. Free of charge but LIMITED SPACE - so be quick to book!
Sovesal in the village, mattress in shared room. 15€ / night
Dorms in the village: 30 € / night FULLY BOOKED
Tent: 0 € pr person (unlimited(ish)) spots)
There is also some hotels in nearby villages, get in touch if you need advice.
Palazzo Stabile is situated in a wonderful little village called Castelletto Molina. To get there you can follow the guide on this page: http://www.palazzostabile.com/en/contact/
We are far out in the countryside, and to make it easy for people to come celebrate with us we recommend these transport alternatives:
- Train to Alessandria and organized transport from there
- We are looking into organizing a transport for a fee from Milano Airport Malpensa 31.05 and 01.06. (more info about this will come as soon as we know more about peoples flights and other travel wishes. Please be in touch if you have questions or want to book a place at one of them)
- Hire a car, and enjoy the freedom to check out the beautiful surroundings in the area.
Know that you can always write to us if you have questions, and feel free to reach out to people on the fb arrangement to organize car pooling and help each other out.
See you in June!
Peder & Anton
1-2 June, Palazzo Stabile, Italy